Pyramids are without a doubt one of the greatest global phenomena to ever occur on our planet. But why did people create these megalithic structures in the first place?
And how is it possible that many of them share incredible similarities even though they were separated by tens of thousands of kilometers, and even though mainstream scholars suggests ancient cultures did not cross paths in the distant past?
Ever since I heard David Wilcock mention the Russian pyramid studies I was fascinated by this shape and how it affect the entire reality around it.
It is probably one of the most well recognized elements of megalithic structures, yet how these sites were constructed and what’s their true purpose remain another ancient mystery, but what was discovered about them, might shed a light on their true purpose of creation.
Dr. Volodymyr Krasnoholovets is a renowned scientist from the Institute of Physics in the Ukraine, that spent over a decade building and researching many pyramids of varying heights and proportions. The Russian government even endorsed his work, producing a 144ft tall pyramid outside of Moscow.
What he discovered is truly remarkable and has implications that could completely transform society as we know it.
Here is a brief summary of the video you’re about to see bellow:
1. Immune system of organisms improved (blood leukocyte composition increased).
2. Improved regeneration of tissue.
3. Seeds stored in the pyramid for 1-5 days showed a 30-100% increase in yield.
4. Soon after construction of the Lake Seliger pyramid a marked improvement of the ozone was noted above the area.
5. Seismic activity near the pyramid research areas are reduced in severity and size.
6. Violent weather also appears to decrease in the vicinity of the pyramids.
7. Pyramids constructed in Southern Russia (Bashkiria) appeared to have a positive effect on oil production with oil becoming less viscous by 30% and the yield of the oil wells increased according to tests carried out by the Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas.
8. A study was done on 5000 prisoners who ingested salt and pepper that had been exposed to the pyramid energy field. The test subjects exhibited a greatly reduced violence rate and overall behavior was much improved.
9. Standard tissue culture tests showed an increase in survival of cellular tissue after infection by viruses and bacteria.
10. Radioactive substances show a decreased level of radiation inside the pyramid.
11. There are reports of spontaneous charging of capacitors.
12. Physicists observed significant changes in superconductivity temperature thresholds and in the properties of semi-conducting and carbon nano materials.
13. Water inside the pyramid will remain liquid to minus 40 degrees Celsius but freeze instantly if jostled or bumped in any way.
With the use of pyramids we could heal the planet from centuries of environmental pollution, vitalize once extinct plant species, heal the body and so on. These are just some of the things we’ve been able to verify, there are no doubt countless other uses that will be discovered once more extensive research has been done.