It seems that after all, a UFO Breakthrough is happening. Top-Secret UFO Files kept away by the MoD will soon be released detailing the mysterious encounter that happened over thirty years ago near the RAF Bentwaters base in the UK. UFO researchers believe these documents will prove once and for all that aliens have been visiting our planet for centuries.
The day has come for long-awaited British UFO files to be made available to the public. The documents will shed light on the mysterious Rendlesham mass UFO sightings.
Around 18 UFO-related documents were acknowledged last year when the UK’s ministry of defense admitted their existence.
In 2013, the Ministry of Defense made public all top-secret alien files. However, following the Freedom of Information Act requests, a number of addition documents were revealed.
According to website Genzwissenschaft-Aktuell.de, the new documents will be released to the public in August.
In reply to the enquiry by Genzwissenschaft-Aktuell editor Andreas Muller, the National Archives released a statement says they have: „been advised by our transfer team that they are currently in the process of finalising the listing for the records, which include the UFO files, and they are hopeful that the records will be transferred from the MoD to The National Archives within the next month.“
“Some of the files need to have their closure/access status agreed by the Advisory Council on Public Records, which meets in July, so the transfer team are looking at probably August before the records will be released to the public.”
Many Ufologists believe that the content of the classified documents are directly related to the December 1980 Rendlesham sightings –considered by mans as Britains very own Roswell sighting.
The Rendlesham sighting occurred when three US officers based at RAF Bentwaters, near Mildenhall, Suffolk, claimed a mysterious “triangular shaped craft” touched down in the woods near the base, in the early hours of December 26, 1980.
Colonel Charles Halt, the deputy commander at the time said that the officers who were sent out to investigate the lights discovered the mysterious craft ‘on the floor’ and could not account for a period of around forty minutes while scavenging the woods when their radios went offline.
The officers in question, John Burroughs, Bud Steffens, and James Penniston later said they felt a ‘static’ feeling as they observed the mysterious ‘Alien’ craft which had landed in the woods. They were able to see a number of strange hieroglyphs and flashing lights from the craft.
The team that investigated the mystery craft discovered three strange impact holes –beleived to have been left by the UFO as it landed—and damage to the canopies of the surrounding trees. They also discovered anomalous radiation levels at the site where the craft allegedly landed.
The Ministry of Defense investigated the sighting, but no substantial explanations were given.
The documents which will soon be released also include a number of reports from 1971-76, 1996-2000, and some as early as 2004.
Speaking to express.co.uk, Nick Pope ex-MoD, and UFO investigator said:
“Having seen and worked on many of these real life X-Files I’m pleased that they’re finally going to be released, and while the Official Secrets Act binds me for life, I’ll be able to say more about them once they’re in the public domain.
“I understand the frustration of the UFO community, who have been exasperated by the time it’s taking to declassify and release these files, and while I can’t promise a smoking gun, I know the contents will be of interest.
“The publication of these files will be particularly timely given the recent statements on this subject made by Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.”