The Bosnian Pyramids have captured the attention of researchers worldwide ever since Dr. Semir Osmanagić discovered them almost ten years ago. Skeptical opinions have been present since the beginning, and as to every new discovery, there are a lot of doubts that have been presented when it comes to these incredible structures that are located in Visoko, Bosnia & Herzegovina. Here we present you some interesting facts about the Bosnian Pyramids.
10 Facts about the Bosnian Pyramids:
- According to analysis performed at the site, the Bosnian Pyramids are about 29.200 years +/- 400 years old.
- The Pyramid of the Sun, with its 220 meters height, exceeds the Great Pyramid of Egypt, which measures 147 meters (height).
- The Pyramid’s orientation to the North is accurate with an error of 0 degrees, 0 minutes and 12 seconds.
- The Bosnian Pyramids Project is open to everyone — there are no secrets and most importantly all archaeological discoveries are made public immediately.
- Researchers have found an energy beam (electromagnetic in nature) coming through the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. The radius of the beam is 4.5 meters with a frequency of 28 kHz with a strength of 3,9 V.
- According to researchers the beam is continuous and its strength grows as it moves up and away from the pyramid. This phenomenon contradicts the known laws of nature, physics and technology and might as well be the first ever “tangible” proof of non-herzian technology found on Earth.
- The “ultrasound” beam found at the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun comes in regular blocks of 9,3333 Hz with peaks up to 28.3000kHz
- Enormous underground constructions have been discovered; chambers, labyrinths and even underground lakes.
- Energy screenings show that the ionization level has over 43,000 negative ions which is about 200 times higher than the average concentration which makes these underground chambers display healing properties.
- Tests have confirmed that the levels of “negative radiation” through the Hartman, Curry and Schneider grids are equal to zero in the tunnels discovered.