This “Artificial Satellite” has caused mayor media interest since the late 50′s, and it has become one of the most talked about objects in space. First thought to be an Russian spy satellite, the Black Knight has gripped the interest of millions worldwide. If you find our article about the Black Knight too long, here are some interesting facts about this mysterious Satellite:
- According to monitoring agencies around the world, The Black knight has been transmitting radio signals for over 50 years now
- The USA and Soviet Union have shown particular interest in this “unidentified space object”
- Rumors are that it was Nikola Tesla the first man to “intercept” a signal from this otherworldly satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs.
- Since the 1930′s Astronomers worldwide have been reporting strange radio signals which allegedly come from the “Black Knight”.
- In 1957, Dr. Luis Corralos of the Communications Ministry in Venezuela photographed it while taking pictures of Sputnik II as it passed over Caracas.
- The story of the Black Knight made its media debut in the 1940′s when the St. Louis Dispatch and The San Francisco Examiner wrote about the “Satellite” on May 14th 1954.
- The Time Magazine wrote about it on the seventh of March, 1960.
- In 1957, an unknown “object” was seen “shadowing” the Sputnik 1 Spacecraft. According to reports, the “unidentified object” was in Polar orbit.
- in 1957. The United Stated nor the Russians possessed the technology to maintain a spacecraft in Polar Orbit.
- The first Polar orbiting satellite was launched in 1960.
- Polar orbits are often used for earth-mapping, earth observation, capturing the earth as time passes from one point and reconnaissance satellites. This would put the Black Knight in the category of a observational Satellite.
- In the 1960′s the Black Knight was located once again in Polar Orbit. Astronomers and Scientists calculated the objects weight to be over 10 tons which would be at that time the Heaviest Artificial Satellite to orbit our Planet.
- The Black Knight’s orbit was unlike any other object orbiting Earth.
- The Grumman Aircraft Corporation gave much importance to this mysterious “Satellite”, On September 3, 1960, seven months after the satellite was first detected by radar, a tracking camera at Grumman Aircraft Corporation’s Long Island factory took a photograph of the Black Knight.
- The Grumman Aircraft Corporation formed a committee to study the data received from the observations made but nothing was made public.
- In 1963, Gordon Cooper was launched into space. On his final orbit, he reported seeing a glowing green object in front of his capsule in the distance moving towards his Spacecraft. The Muchea tracking station, in Australia, which Cooper reported the object to, picked up this Unidentified object on Radar travelling East to West.
- It was the Ham Radio operator who apparently decoded a series of signals received from the UFO Satellite and interpreted it as a star-chart centered on the Epsilon Bootes Star System
- According to the decoded message, the Black Knight originated from the Epsilon Bootes Star System 13.000 years ago.
- On August 23, 1954 the technology magazine Aviation Week and Space Technology released a story about the Black Knight Satellite that angered the Pentagon who were trying to keep the information secret.
- NASA has released official images which apparently show the Black Knight Satellite.
A 13,000 year old Satellite has been orbiting the polar regions on Earth. How did this very old 15 ton Satellite get into orbit? Is it an Alien craft that has been sent here to spy on us?The UFO Satellite was actually photographed on September 3rd 1960, seven months after it first appeared on radar, by a tracking camera at the Grumman’s Aircraft Factory on Long Island. It could sometimes be seen from the ground as a red glowing object moving in an east-west orbit at a time when most satellites moved West-east.
A committee was convened to examine the UFO Satellite phenomenon, but this just quietly slipped away from the public view.
Three years later American Astronaut Gordon Cooper was launched into space on a twenty-two orbit mission. During his final orbit, Cooper reported a UFO – he could see a glowing green object ahead of him in space which appeared to be closing in on his capsule. Cooper was reporting to the Muchea tracking station in Australia, who were able to detect the UFO on radar and confirmed that it was travelling in an East-West orbit. In 1899 a signal which was picked up by Nikola Tesla, coming from space.
This signal was picked up again on various occasions in the 1920’s by ham radio enthusiasts and there were many sightings by astronomers who watched and studied it. It made newspapers in the 1950’s and 1960’s. Pictures were taken in the 1960’s. his thing is still there today. It orbited the East to West unlike Earthly Satellites do. It’s huge! NASA has been taking photos of it for a few years now. In this video you will see all of the Dark Knight images. Including the ones you have not seen yet. This satellite caused Ham radio’s in the 50’s to go crazy. Nikola Tesla claimed that it was communicating in code. One man claimed that he decoded the message that was coming from the satellite. He claimed that it was a Star Map or diagram of epsilon bootes star system.
The American News giant NBC got hold of the story, but were forbidden to ask Cooper about the UFO on his landing. As pressure built up from questioners as to what actually happened up there, an “Official” explanation was issued – Astronaut Gordon Cooper, they said had hallucinated due to high levels of carbon dioxide in the space capsule. This thing is not a rock or a bird! It’s a Derelict ship of some kind. NASA claims this thing is an old ship. Maybe Russian. How did the Russian’s place such a large ship in space in the 50’s? Your input is needed! Please comment! Thanks for watching!
13000 YEAR OLD Black Knight Satellite NASA IMAGE
Credit: NASA, JSC, Hirise, Nikola Tesla, Adam Horton, Eyeseespace, Slickjr1000, Google,
The images can be found here.